Who are we and what do we do?
- Tutoring for both Special Needs and academically struggling students
- Applied Behavioral Therapy (ABA) Therapy for Autism and other disabilities in your home.
- Advocacy to parents understanding your child’s Individual Education Plan (IEP), which includes: A. Interpretation, B.Preparation C. Monitoring and observation, D. Meeting attendance, E. Letter Writing, etc…
- Provide in home care for your disabled family member
- In home care for elderly, companionship, meal prep, med management etc…
- Errands and transportation to Dr’s., store, pharmacy
Has your child been newly classified?
What’s a parent to do?
Has your child recently been classified as having special needs at school and you don’t know what to do next?
Stick with us and we will get you through!
Welcome to the Special Needs NJ page!
I we are Special Educators that provide services to parents, students, basically families of all those of us that just don’t live within the box of mainstream society.
So, add this page to your favorites and stay tuned for invaluable information, resources, events, and yes even advice of how to get through that IEP meeting, diagnostic testing, or Child Study team phone call.
You’re not alone!
We can get through this together.
We are so glad you’re here and look forward to helping you through the challenges of advocating for a special family member
Call Special Needs NJ today 973-534-3402 to start services for you and your child.
Not “Special Needs?”
Need Academic Tutoring for your child?
Do you have an aging parent and need assistance, home care, or just a night out?
Call Special Needs NJ today 973-534-3402 we can get you and your family the help you need.
- Top IEP Tips for Parents (pattidudek.typepad.com)
- Advocacy: Special Education (specialneedsnj.wordpress.com)