Skip to content
- CDC Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs: Plan, Prepare, and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (updated March 12, 2020)
- The Readiness Emergency Management for Schools (REMS) Technical Assistance (TA) Center website, https://rems.ed.gov/Resources_Hazards_Threats_Biological_Hazards.aspx, has useful information, resources, trainings, and tools for addressing infectious diseases, related topics, and protecting the school community.
- The USDA released new information on flexibilities that will allow students to access meal service during school closures.
- The Office for Civil Rights issued a Letter to Education Leaders on Preventing and Addressing potential discrimination associated with COVID-19.
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations: Interim Recommendations for US Community Facilities with Suspected/Confirmed Coronavirus Disease
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: